Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kiss me, I'm Irish!


OF COURSE I wore green today. I wore that tight little green sbux apron ... AND NOTHING ELSE!

Now, wouldn't THAT be a St. Paddy's Day to remember at my little coffee shop! (but the air would tickle between my thighs, and the apron would be abrasive on my little titties (not in a bad way, mind, but ... well, whew! is it hot in here? My cheeks are pink!)

hehehe

I feel giddy. I feel silly-funny. I feel ... well, this shows you how Irish I am: I didn't even remember today was St. Patrick's day until people started showing up wearing green, all day! And then I was like ... DOINK!

So, hm, what's in the fridge? WHO CARES? 'Cause I'm going OUT to an Irish Pub (pronounced: poob) and CELEBRATE!

Ooh! I have a joke for you! What's an Irish seven course meal? ...
... A six pack and a boiled potato!

Get it? Get it? hehehe

Yes, it's still Lent, but isn't this a solemnity in some countries? like Ireland?

And you know what? On St. Patrick's Day, EVERYBODY's Irish. It says so on a big sign at the Guinness plant in Dublin: "On St. Patrick's day, EVERYBODY's Irish." So there!

(EVEN St. Patrick ... who WASN'T! but don't tell the Irish that, unless you want to play some Irish Standdown ... and lose!)

(I don't think I'll try the Guinness tonight though. I tasted that once, and ... I mean, just a taste, and now I know what they mean by that drink being a seven course meal!)

So, boys and girls, kiss your girlfriend, 'cause today, she's Irish! YAY!

Hey, you two, back there, this isn't France, and if you're going to be doing that, get a hotel room, for goodness sake!

Okay, I'm outie! Mothers, lock up your daughters, 'cause `phfina's on the prowl, and the panther is uncaged!

ROWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment