Friday, February 3, 2012

A panther from a pvssy's view

Hm, how do I write a post that I didn't write?

So, you want to know how to get into a girl's pant(ie)s?

Besides ask her? (And if she says, 'no' that means: no. It doesn't mean: slip a date-r4pe drug into her drink).

For me: I'm easy (and I'll write that post, too, my dears), all you have to do is to listen, to tell me what I've said, and then to say you understand.

That's how I write this post.

So, I got this PM. And I got permission to post it here. Here it is:

-.-.-.-

"Hey, it is I pussyninja.
I was skimming through a long list of pms after a few months of disappearing, wallowing in my own fucking darkness, and I noticed you pm'd me back. Thats a treat. So as I said, im skimming through these pm's and it just amazes how so many people on here "pretend" like they know you, like they care but turn around and say,"hey, sorry to hear about so and so, when are you going to update?"
Shakes head. The masses, these sick, selfish individuals who refer to themselves as human beings have no regard towards others whatsoever. Its a slap in the face when you think your getting encouraging pms, words, but instead you get threats, pleas, and utter bs.
I think the funniest thing ive read so far is,"Hey, so sorry to hear that you broke up with your girl, but if your still alive, can you update?"
If you're still alive can you update. In other words, if I havent blown my fucking head off, can you please humor me with an update.
No, I cant. Why? Because im not alive, im dead.
Its not their fault though, that their selfish and ignorant towards the things around them. Like the world, like my fucking time and schedule is suppose to coincide with theirs. I'll update when I fucking feel like it. I'll update when im happy. When my every waking thought is not of her, the selfish fucking bitch that made me fall in love. Made me think she cared and then ripped my heart out. Made me this, a waste of fucking space.
But its not her fault though. No, its human nature. Its human nature to be selfish, self-absorbed. Its human nature, more so for us, for women, to lure naive little lambs in to their world, make me, I mean them, think you care, cause really, why would they think otherwise after a year of I loves you, I miss yous and a bunch of other bullshit? Why would they think otherwise when after you decide you're done playing games, after you change your "in a relationship" status to "single"? Why the fuck would they think otherwise when that same status goes from "Single" to "in a relationship" not even a month later? No, no, why on earth would I think otherwise?
Fucking bitch.
Ive come to the conclusion that our gender, females, are so much more selfish then men. We take what we want with a touch, a whisper, a lie, with whatever need be, and when we're done, when we've got what we wanted we leave. We abandon without remorse. I dont know, maybe im wrong? Maybe im just mad cause im hurting? Who cares? I dont, and im pretty sure you dont either. I dont even know why im venting to you, you probably have more important things to do. I dont. Nope, I have all the time in the world to just sit in my lonely fucking corner, breathe in the darkness until I can practically taste the hollow shell/brains on in my mouth. My hand is practically reaching for the invisible gun right now, but ya know? I couldnt pull the trigger. Why? Because im pussy, because I care too much. I care too much about who and what id leave behind.
You know what my mom said to me the other day? She said "what happen to the happy girl I knew? The one you used to be.."
That girl is dead. Thats whats happens when you a years worth of love, happiness, 10 page fucking love letters and countless expensive gifts to someone, only to have it spit back in your face. You wanna know whats much worse than wiping lies off your face? The memories.
"Whats happiness to you?" She asked, and like an idiot I said her. I said what was in my heart, cause I was love stricken fool.. so in love with a idea of love. I suppose its always like that you first time around though, but I wished now that I had said," Happiness to me would be erasing you from my mind. Its be going back in time, not stumbling upon your shitty story and not pming you every fucking day."
Thats happiness to me. A world of happiness.
Its probably for the best anyway, or least that what she said. That she couldnt be honest with her parents and neither could I. And maybe so, but why start another relationship with another girl if thats the fact. Why "pretend" with that girl, when you know you're just gonna do the same thing?

Sigh.

I used to like to pretend. Pretend that i was happy behind a big smile. Pretend that everything was okay, by laughing, by telling jokes and writing mediocre stories for "fun." Pretend that I was normal, that I didnt notice how fair the female species was, but like so many other things in life, theres comes a time when you have to stop pretending, when you gotta wake up.
Am I ready to wake up? I dont know. All I know is suffering, pain, misery, sorrow. And im tired. You ever been depressed for no apparent reason? I suffer from that sometimes, way before any of this, and more so now. But I'll endure it like I always do. Smile and laugh through it all.
But enough of my dreary ass life. How are you doing? How are things with the one chick? I forgot her name, but the one that stole you from me lol, that hurt. The laughing out loud I mean. I do hope you're doing way better than me. I hope you're alive, well, and happy. I could use some happiness. Maybe you could reflect some of your on to me? Well despite this awkward, somewhat therapeutic rant, I must say I feel a little better lol. So sorry to take up your time. Guess I'll go tend to the greedy masses and update."

-.-.-.-

What do you think?

You know what? I don't care what you think.

What I think is this: I wish I was half a pussyninja. I wish I had half her insight, half her heart, half her burning passion, half her bold (and bald) (and ribald) honesty. I wish.

And I'm grateful I have the eyes to see these admirable traits in her. I'm grateful I'm alive now, so I could read this. I'm grateful I have the courage to respond to her (in a very `phfinaescque way), and get her analysis of me, which follows:

-.-.-.-

You are beyond naughty phfina, lol. Smh, I totally smack myself reading this a did a bit of laughing, though it hurt, myself. In a good way of course.
Was it good for me? Lmao, I wasnt aware that we were acting upon our undisclosed desires. But from what I gather, you made it good enough for the both of us. Lol, smh.
Glad I could make someone erm...happy for the time being. Especially after actually reading your profile.
You are, well, a very deep individual. Is what I will say since there arent really words that can describe you, your thoughts and personality. And I like you like that, the way you are. Your honest. You speak from the heart and dontgive a shit what people think.
Thats hot, lol.
[edited]
And okay, dont take this the wrong way, but I kinda laugh when I read the part about the stairs. I know, I know, im an ass. Its true, asks my friends. I laugh at shit like that. I feel so bad too. So after I got all my giggles out,
I wonder to myself, "Is she okay?"
Smh, im an ass. But you are okay right? Nothing broken? I stubbed my toe a few days ago and it hurt like a bitch, so I can only imagine what something like that feels like.
Smh, still, im an ass for laughing.
Do forgive me.
so, one random thought. A couple just came into my job a a little whiles ago. Ya know, the typical young and in love, gotta hold hands and cheese like theres no tomorrow?
Yeah, that bad. It was like a slap to the face. I wanted to throw up, regurgitate and throw up again.
Pathetic, I know.
Then I thought to myself,"Why am I raining on their happiness? Its not their fault that their idiot. That they have no clue as to what they got themselves into."
And then I sighed. And prayed that it wouldnt be like this forever, that I wouldnt be all anti and "I hate love".
Anywho, can you post my little rant?
Sure, phfina. You can have anything you want from me. And take that however you want sweetness, EXCEPT, for in a sarcastic or mean way. I would never be mean to you;)
Did I mention that im tired? Cause I am, im tired as shit and insomnia, smh, insomnia is a bitch
-.-.-.-

Did you get that she wrote her first PM to me before she read my posts where we both said the exact same things, me saying them in my way, she, in hers?

Reading her words, I'm filled with ... hope.

Hope.

I mean, okay, I'm hot? (Damn straight! (Or 'gaie' as the case may be))

And I 'don't give a fuck what people think'? Actually, I do give a fuck. I care, very deeply, about you and about what you think.

I also take fucks.

Happily, in fact, as it's been, oh ... um, well, never mind.

But not that ... (I'm hot?)

But that, what, she is living in her stew, yes? Yes. But what does she do? Rain on some happy couple's parade?

No. She looks beyond herself, by looking into herself and seeing who she's being, and then she chooses to let other people have their happiness.

Oh, ... my God!

Do you know how to get into a girl's pant(ie)s?

You know: your world is all you, and your suffering and your pleasures. I know it too: I hear it all day, every day from everybody I meet. How very interesting, your concerns about you and your mistreatment. Must be, the way you go on about them to yourself and to every poor schmuck forced into hearing range of you.

But rise above, and see other people. Really see them, and then reach out, reach out of yourself, and ...

And, suddenly, your world isn't only more than twice as big as it was, with whole new vistas to explore, and the sun has finally come out and you feel its heat and its warmth by the glow suffusing your face, ...

Yes, all that happens, too.

But.

But you've just, by dropping that woe-is-me cold and cloudy demeanor, and replacing it with actual joy, self-discovery, ... actually living, right here, right now, ... you've just illuminated at least one other person's life, and maybe you've changed the course of history, because what can that one other, or several other, or many other, person(s) do?

Oh, and she wrestled in school, so she's got a hard body, so she has that going for her, too.

'LOL' smh and :p

p.s. smh, gerund: look it up in urban dictionary.
p.p.s. I like the 'svck my hair' definition, not the one everybody else 'like'd. I'm a very visual person, so I ... visualized what that would be ... you know ... like.
p.p.p.s. oh, and if she thinks she can wrestle the `phfina down, then I'll just have to aikido her ass into submission; I've dealt with plenty of bigger, stronger girls who thought they could easily have a turn on top of weak, frail, little, toppy `phfina. School was in session for them, and prof. `phfina learned them real good. I tell you what. After all, I fvcked nearly the entire girls' rugby team in school (not at the same time, mind you, but ...), and they were ... you know, mean, tough girls on the field, and total putty in my (very naughty) hands. I can just as easily rename this post as '`phfina verses pvss-in-boots ninja' but that would be a one-liner: '"I win; no surprise. Questions? No questions, just see the 'I win' part."

That's just an FYI for ya, Ms. thinks-she's-all-that-Ninja.

Oh, and she did correct the 'regurgitate' comment, which was very sweet and shy of her.

I LIKE sweet and shy girls.

Mm-hm.

Um, where was I? Oh, yeah, but I was like, 'honey, you can spit (regurgitate) but with you, 'smh' 'cause my hands wrapped around your head are pushing it right. in. there, ... all you are gonna do is swallow, babes.'

I think maybe that's when her bulging eyes popped out of her head.

Any questions? No questions: see the 'I'm hot' part of this post.

Steamy, in fact. TsSsSsSsSsSs!

p.p.p.p.s. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment