Saturday, March 8, 2014

OTOH: Zombies LIKE brains...

I just got a PM from a girl where she writes that she likes our PM exchange, particularly because I have brains behind my PMs.

"Brains behind" my PMs. Huh.

... ;)

Here was my response to that:


OH, NOES! OH, NOES! ZOMBIES found out that I have brains behind my PMs, and the ZOMBIES ARE EATING MY BRAINS! HELP! HELP! ZOMBIES MUNCHING ON MY LITTLE BRAINS!

Zombie A: Yum, `phfina's brains! Pretty good eatin'!
Zombie B: Oh, I dunno, Joe (What? Zombies have names?!?! When did this happen?), I've had better.
Zombie A, aka Joe: Eh, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Munch-munch.
Zombie B: Yeah, I guess you're right. Munch-munch.

OH, MY POOR BRAINS!

(`phfina snickers)

;)

Move over Max Brooks, your World War Z ain't got nuttin' on me.

Can't touch this!


No comments:

Post a Comment