Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have a ... fan club?

Okay, is this shameless self-promotion?

I have a `phfan club on `phfacebook. Yes, you need `phfacebook account to access it. Yes, the CIA run `phfacebook. Sorry, what can I say?

But I'm like ... (okay, you paranoids, I don't know whether or not the CIA runs `phfacebook, and I don't care: I have enough problems on my own to worry about the CIA's ... I'll leave that worry to Helen DeWitt)

*AHEM* As I WAS SAYING!

But I'm like ... I have a `phfan club?

(okay, there's no such letter as 'f' ... it's 'ph,' which the one letter φ)

And I'm promoting it? ... like okay, now I'm just starting to get what it feels like to be published and `phfamous. Like bb, who's published, but not `phfamous — he's not allowed, 'cause he works for the CIA (or not, and he's so gonna kill me for even hinting that (not really kill me, okay, you paranoids)).

*AHEM* AGAIN!

So, yeah, all embarrassed and shy and incredulous, 'cause little me? a `phfan club?

So that. Yeah. I have a `phfan club. And you can join it and pose questions and get snarly panthery answers: like you: 'is it easier to write from Bella's perspective or Rosalie's?' ... stuff like that. Or: 'I know this girl just like you and ...'

Actually, I'm not so good with that last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment