Saturday, March 17, 2012

HAPPY 'RISH DAY!



So, you like my brand new outfit? Do I look nice in green? :p

Check this:



Do you like my bowtie? It's green. Today is green day. You know: Potatoes and fried fish and chips and green beer (which is actually a Black and Tan)

(Like my bowtie ... isn't Black, and I'm very good at 'Tan'ning girls when they are so, so, very bad, bad, bad ... good!

Mmhm.

Wanna know a secret? C'mer. Closer. Lemme whisper it in your ear ...

I'm wearing the green bowtie, just for today, and ...

I ain't wearin' nuttin else.

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I feel silly. I'm gearin' up for tonight, after Mass, see, because it'll be Sunday then, see? And ... my cheeks are already bright pink!

Oh, YEAH!

Hmmm. I'm feeling ... hihihihi

... um, HAPPY ST. PADDIES DAY!

I ... um ... excuse me, I have to take care of some ... 'thing's ... um ... WHAT'S BEHIND YOU!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment