Saturday, June 16, 2012

Who's that girl?

So we all went out to the 'Taste of Reston' ...

... fun, in the sun, for `phfina equals ... sunburnt.

*sigh*

Is there like a Congressman or Senator I can write? Because I spent the whole time, hopping from shadow to shadow, I swear! But did that provide me any protection at all?

It was like the Sun's condom had a hole in it, if you get what I'm saying!

Insta-babies! Or Insta-sunburn!

Full, full day!

Started with bb taking us all to sbux near where I used to work, and I ordered a green tea frap, and the hot azn chick looked at me, appraisingly, and said, 'Hm, sounds familiar ... do you want a shot of peppermint, too?'

She remembered!

Well, if I didn't want to drag her to the little girls' room and do naughty Rosalie things to her before, well ...

Well, let's just say she got off from an amazing three-hour-marathon sport's fuck, because my nieces were at present in the little girls' room, and let's just say, with their budding curiosity, it would require from me a rather lengthy and embarrassing explanation as to what I was doing to little azn chick with the super hot square glasses (nerdy girls ... So. FUCKING. hot!) on the bathroom sink.

*sigh*

THEN we went to the thing in Reston, and a bunch of stuff happened, including little Iz going on the Ferris wheel with her papa, and me, staying on safe ground with EM, ...

AND WHILE that was happening ...

You ever get the feel someone's checking you out, you know?

Well, yeah. And EM said, 'That man was looking at you.'

About a guy, older than me, who walked by, and I was like, 'Yeah ...'

And she was like, 'Why was he looking at you?'

And I was like *shrug* and 'I don't know.'

EM thought for a while and said, 'Maybe because you're beautiful?' and looked away, embarrassed at her own words.



Maybe.

I wasn't exactly wearing that color: it was more of a lime green with big white flowers printed on my summer dress, and I wasn't too sunburnt by then, but I looked in my reflection in a shop window, and yeah, so I get looks, my skin so pale, and my icy blue eyes with my dark hair, like I just fell out of the boat from Ireland or Russia.

So yeah, I get looks. Yeah, okay: I'm beautiful.

But what does that buy me?

I mean, okay, two girls left me to go marry and have kids, and boys don't stick around, and maybe that's because I'm picking the wrong kind, you know, the ones I wrap in my arms so they cum inside me and as soon as they're done doing that ... doing me, ... they're done with me.

And the girls that don't leave me, ... I leave them.

You know, so I don't get hurt, when they do leave me.

Everybody leaves me ... I can't even keep my baby ... my baby I had for a little more than a month in the womb, and all I had left was some excessive bleeding and the emotional trauma of being a failure of the one essential thing that being a woman is.

And I graduated high school? College?

How?

God, I am a piece of work. I can't even go to a fairground, and get looked at by a guy, and where do I go? right there! I can't even order a drink at sbux without imaging me dragging off the poor lass, having my way with her until after she's done crying out for more, and then saying, 'oh, yeah, what's your name, by the way?'

But if she indicates any interest in me? It's like, I do run to the bathroom, so I can puke my guts out and then make an escape out the back window and break the world record for the one-minute mile, and that's not because I'm driving, baby.

The rest of the day was nice. I got to see a family, a normal family, in bb and his wife and kids going to church, reading the bulletin, going out to sushi and spending way more than what would feed me in groceries for a ... week? ... month? but just basking in the luxury of it all, and watching little Iz drift off during supper so it was time to drop me back off at home, and here I am, back at home, by myself again, ready to drop because it's been a very full Saturday, a good day, out among people, soaking up experience (and sun *sigh* in the shade ... *sigh*), and being with family.

That girl. Me. Who is she?

Just another pretty face, right?

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment