Friday, June 25, 2010

Magic Wand

Okay, whoa, Whoa, WHOA! and STOP!

Okay, sweeties, I love you; every one of you, but, sheesh! the significance!

Really! Look, you're going through stuff. I appreciate that. I'm going through stuff, too.

So I have a special request. When you write a PM/email to me, don't send it until you:
  1. go to your mirror, smile a happy smile, then return to your computer, then

  2. read your PM you're writing to me as if you are the receiver.


Smile still there? Okay, send it. Smile gone? Then revise the PM/email and sit on it for a day and start over at step 1.

Look, you don't need to sugar coat stuff to me, and I sure am planning on staying out of diabetics anonymous, but if you're going to send me what's so, then just be ready, 'cause I'm going to send you what's so and in spades right back. And this doom and gloom I've been getting? It doesn't work. It doesn't work for me and it doesn't work for you. Who wants to live doom and gloom? I don't.

SO! I have this magic wand here. It has unlimited charge, and bink! waving it discharges:

Happiness
Smiles
Laughter
Joy

I give you permission to borrow my wand (I have lots), to use it, on yourself firstly, and then give it to your friends, too! BONUS!

And, oh! Step away from the computer, please: go outside (yes, I know! Ooh, scary! Outside!), smell some flowers, swing on a swing, ride a pony, kiss a girl (ask her first), get some hugs, call your mom and tell her you love her. I'm going to do those things tomorrow (except ride the pony).

kisses, 'phfina

No comments:

Post a Comment