Monday, June 14, 2010

You

I just wanted to say ...

Well, sometimes you can't write ... no, wait, let me put it another way. Sometimes I feel I need to write, and I don't. Like, for a month or more, and that really sucks. Big time. And, big surprise, it's, like, during a rather unfun time in my life, usually.

But, like now, I've been writing, and when I'm writing, the exact same 'stuff' can be going on in my life, but it's like magic how my life is just better.

And it's because I'm creating something ... I hope something beautiful ... and I'm doing something. And also, and very importantly, it's because of all you readers and reviewers and all the people sending me PMs and ...

Wow. That's what I wanted to say: wow. The things you write to me about my writing or things about your life or a pick-me-up or a hey-there or whatever. You all have been so wonderful and sweet and bossy and ... everything.

Wow. Thank you.

And, oh, do you know how special you are, my dear readers? I don't know most of you, and that's okay if that's okay for you, but I do know about the ones that I've read from and written to, so may I extrapolate a bit. I may not know you or what you are going through, if anything, but I have been amazed in what I've read from you. Amazed.

So here's what I wanted to say about you, that I hope you take to heart and believe, you are awesome. You are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment