Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Clicks on "Hide Profile"

Kayso, four different girls, from four different country origins, kindly put me into timeout corner.

Hm-hm-hm, not saying anything, looking around, contritely and curiously and a little bit expectantly, waiting to come out of timeout corner. La-la-la.

And Saga wrote, she's studying for an exam, so her silence was that, not the huge drama I had turned it into. Hm-hm-hm. La-la-la. (looks at clock, waits, and watches Show Me, Show Me, Show Me by The Cure on youtube ... actually, it's called Just Like Heaven; Show Me Love is an entirely different song (and despite what the vid shows I'm going on record here as saying as this is totally a les song ... I mean, really! It's the theme song for the sweetest lesbian movie out there, Fucking Åmål, which, yay!, is now up on youtube (but which you shouldn't watch at work) (even though there's no smexing in it per se) (yes, I speak in parentheses) (AND I'm on timeout ... sigh)), that I'm watching right now ... and ... well, *blush* I'm not allowed to watch other vids from ... other places ... right now that I'm in timeout corner ... poutily sung 'la-la-la' as 'phfina looks (more than) slightly frustrated now).

À propos de rein, ... (hehehe ... get that paradoxie-cherie?) ... where is the umlaut key on my keyboard? I can type 'étudiante' no problem (and I have no problems thinking about more than several étudiantes and what they are ... doing ... Rosalie and Bella, anyone? (ooh! do they have room for a third? Hm, yes, perhaps they do!) that I'm not supposed to be doing here in timeout corner (Bad, 'phfina, bad!)), so what's the magic secret to being able to type 'Amal' correctly without all this copying and pasting of umlauts?

Oh, and p.s., postie scriptiusumae (that's not a word), you ever wonder what your girl is thinking when she's sent off to the timeout corner and she looks here and looks there and hums this and hums that and fidgets about? Well, now you know (well, at least for this girl, anyway). AND I think it was a really, really bad idea for me to take my laptop with me to timeout corner, but I have so much to write and so little time, you know?

So, here I am, hm-hm-hm, sitting quietly, not saying a word, in timeout corner. La-la-la (but first two quick clicks to post this to my blog and post that blog entry to my fb page) (okay, done, now I'm really (kinda) being quiet. Hm-hm-hm).

No comments:

Post a Comment